Thank you for your interest in St. Ursula School! We can't wait to share all the things we love about our school with you. Due to COVID-19, we are unable to have our traditional Open House during the school day. However, we would like to offer prospective families and chance to learn about our faith-based education, and feel the love and warmth that fill our halls. Please see below for more information about our upcoming Open House.
Open House Date
Tuesday, November 24th
Schedule Your Tour
Tours will be given by appointment only on Tuesday, November 24th beginning at 1:30 p.m. Please use this link to schedule a tour:
Please choose a time slot based on the grade you are interested in for the 2021-2022 school year. If you are interested in more than one grade, please choose one or the other, or have one parent go to one grade and another parent go to the other.
Open House FAQs
- Only two adults are allowed per family. Unfortunately, students and any additional family members are not able to attend at this time. We hope to have them be able to visit in the spring.
- Tours will be limited to just under 15 minutes to meet COVID protocols.
- Classrooms may or may not be accessible based on each teacher’s comfort level. All classrooms will be visible from the hallway.
Open House Health Protocols
- Open House tours are by appointment only for health and safety reasons. Please see the FAQ section for more information.
- A wellness screening will be sent to parents before the Open House.
- Temperatures of all attendees will also be taken upon entrance to the building.
- Each family will enter through an assigned door based on the grade they will be visiting.
- All attendees must wear a face mask covering while in the building.
- After the Open House our school will be thoroughly cleaned before students return.
If all tour slots are filled for the Open House on November 24th, we will begin a tour waitlist. If someone cancels, we will contact you as soon as possible. Please contact our Advancement Director, Lauren Calva, at 410-665-3533 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waitlist.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Lauren Calva at 410-665-3533 or email@example.com.