St. Ursula School Extended Day is designed to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for students beyond the hours of the normal school day.
Extended Day is a high quality program that stresses socialization, education and recreation. It was established in 1987 in response to a need from working families for a quality before and after school program for their children. The Extended Day Program is open to all students in grades Pre-K(4) though 8. Students enrolled in Extended Day enjoy a variety of daily activities include:
- Homework & study time
- Outdoor play (weather permitting)
- Arts & crafts
- Healthy after-school snacks
- Free play with friends
Hours of Operation
Morning: 7:00 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
Afternoon: 2:50 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Registration and Fees
Registration fees are non-refundable.
|Two or more children||$35.00|
Extended Day Registration Forms 2020-2021
Registration forms for the 2021-22 school year will be coming soon!
Fees for the 2020-2021 School Year
|AM||$7.00 per child/per morning||$28.00 per child/per week|
|PM||$12.00 per child/per afternoon||$50.00 per child/per week|
|AM & PM||$70.00 per child/per week|
Inclement Weather Policy
- If St. Ursula School is closed due to inclement weather, Extended Day is closed.
- If St. Ursula School is opening 1 hour late, Extended Day will open at 8:00 a.m.
- If St. Ursula School is opening 2 hours late, Extended Day will open at 9:00 a.m.
- If St. Ursula School closes early due to inclement weather, Extended Day closes at 4:00 p.m.
- If St. Ursula school closes 3 hours early, Extended Day will close at 3:00 p.m.