How to Apply
Thank you for considering St. Ursula School for your child’s education! Please take a moment to review the admissions process below.
Although we have a rolling admissions policy, we ask that applications be submitted as soon as possible. This will allow us to plan and better prepare for the next school year. Applications for the 2021-2022 school year will open on October 1, 2020.
**Admissions for the 2020-21 school year have closed.**
Please click the button below to begin the application process:
**PLEASE NOTE All students applying for for admission to Pre-K must be 4 by September 1st. All students applying for admission to Kindergarten must be 5 by September 1st.
New Students & Siblings of Current Students
- Complete the Admissions Application on SchoolAdmin by clicking the Apply Now button above. Although we have a rolling admission, we ask that applications be submitted by January 1st.
- Please complete the admissions application and submit the following forms on SchoolAdmin:
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of Catholic Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- A $25 non-refundable application fee per student (cash, check or credit card)
- A copy of the student’s most recent progress report and any standardized test scores
- A letter from your home parish confirming that your family are active members and that your child's sacraments are up to date. **This is only required for families who are NOT members of St. Ursula Parish.**
- After the required paperwork has been submitted, a decision email will be sent. You will also be able to view your application status via SchoolAdmin. An admissions decision will not be made until after February 1st.
- In order to guarantee your child’s spot in the desired grade, the following items must be submitted online through SchoolAdmin for both current and incoming students.
- 10% tuition deposit, which will be applied toward your first month’s tuition (New families only)
- Non-refundable registration fee of $55 per family
- Tuition Contract (the online contract includes the Service House Contract and Fundraising Contract)
In the event of a wait list, admission to St. Ursula School is considered in the following order of priority, provided that there are openings in the level requested:
- Members of St. Ursula Parish
- Catholic students living in other parishes
- Other Faiths
**Parishioners are defined as registered, contributing and active members of St. Ursula Parish, or any other Catholic parish without a school.
In order to be considered an active parishioner, you must be formally registered at St. Ursula Parish, and provide your envelope number at the time of registration. If you are a parishioner at a Catholic parish without a school, you will need to provide a contribution letter from your parish.
If you are not currently a St. Ursula parishioner, and would like to join, please complete the Parish Registration Form and submit it to the St. Ursula Parish office. Once your registration form has been submitted, you will be given an envelope number.
For questions please contact Lauren Calva, Advancement Director at (410) 665-3533 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.