HSPT Testing Day Information Letter
As you are aware, St. Ursula School will be administering the High School Placement Test on Wednesday, December 2. Below is outlined some information that we hope will be helpful as we plan for that day.
- Students who have not registered for the test should have received a separate email from Mrs. Madgar reminding them of the registration process. Any questions in this regard should be directed to Mrs. Madgar at firstname.lastname@example.org. In-person learners should report to school at their scheduled arrival time and proceed to their homerooms.
- Remote learners should report to the St. Ursula Church Spiritual Center (located at the back of the Church parking lot) between 8:00-8:15 a.m.
- Students who are not planning to attend a Catholic high school and are not taking the HSPT should not attend school on that day. No remote instruction will be provided.
- Students may have a no-uniform day. Please encourage your student to dress comfortably and appropriately for the day.
- Students should bring an adequate supply of sharpened #2 pencils. Dismissal for those taking the test will be at the conclusion of the testing, approximately at Noon. We would ask that all students be picked up at the St. Ursula Church lot to avoid any conflict with the use of the playground for recess. We will escort the 8th grade students to the Church lot when the test is over.
- Please be reminded that documentation for any testing accommodations must be uploaded to the HSPT site no later than Friday, November 20, 2020.