Pre-HSPT for 7th Grade
There is no cost to our families for taking the Pre-HSPT, as St. Ursula School will pay for testing materials and administration. All 7th graders will take the Pre-HSPT, regardless of your child’s plans for high school. Our school will use Pre-HSPT results to conduct a review of our students' strengths and areas for growth, providing us with additional information to use in support of our students as they prepare for their 8th grade year, as well as for the HSPT.
Below are outlined some reminders that we hope will be helpful as we plan for that day.
- In-person learners should report to school at their scheduled arrival time and proceed to their homerooms.
- Remote learners should report between 8:00-8:15 a.m to the St. Ursula School lunchroom. These students are to enter by the doorway located on the northern end of the building. This entranceway faces Harford Road and is positioned near the corner of Manns Avenue. For your reference, there will be a sign posted outside of this entrance to direct you. The Daily Wellness Check Survey will be sent to remote learners on that day and should be completed before the student comes to school.
- Students should bring an adequate supply of sharpened #2 pencils.
- If your student has current documentation on file recommending accommodations for standardized testing such as extended time or small group setting, these accommodations will be available to the student for pre-HSPT testing. Please contact me if you have questions about testing accommodations.
- Upon the conclusion of the testing, In-person students will have lunch and then continue with their regular class schedule until dismissal.
- Remote learners will be dismissed from the front office, located on Manns Avenue, at approximately noon. They will also continue with their afternoon schedules as soon as they are able.