Virtual Parent/Teacher Conferences
Virtual conferences are scheduled for Monday, October 11, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and on Tuesday, October 12, from 1:30 - 4:00, and will be limited to 10 minutes. We are using Sign-Up Genius. Please follow the following steps when signing up for a conference:
- Go to Search for a Sign-up and enter the teacher’s school email address with whom you wish to schedule a conference and enter the random text. You will have to complete this procedure for each teacher with whom you wish to conference.
- Click on parent conferences sign-up
- Click on the sign-up tab under available slots that corresponds with the time you are requesting. A checkmark will appear in the box.
- Click on the Submit and sign-up tab at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the boxes that correspond to your first name, last name and email. You do not need to sign-up for an account. If your student’s last name is not the same as yours, please include the student’s last name in parentheses.
- Click on the “Sign-up Now” tab at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to meet with Mrs. Brylske, Mrs. Silvis, Mrs. Zimmerman (for technology), or Mr. Morgan please send them an email to arrange a time and date that is convenient for all parties.
Our new Spanish teacher, Ms. Castillo, has only been in school for one week, so she will not be scheduling conferences at this time. She will be sending you a communication to further introduce herself and her plans for Spanish instruction. Mrs. Cutter will not be scheduling conferences at this time, but Mrs. Moore is still available to answer your questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use Sign-up Genius for these teachers.