Inclement Weather Policy
Saint Ursula School follows the Baltimore County Public Schools’ decision on weather- related closings, delayed openings and early dismissals.
- 1 Hour Delay – If there is a 1 hour delayed opening, school will begin at 8:45 a.m. for students in grades Pre-K through 8.
- 2 Hour Delay – If there is a 2 hour delayed opening, school will begin at 9:45 a.m. for students in grades Pre-K through 8.
WBAL 1090 AM and WBAL-TV 11 are the official radio and television station for Saint Ursula School weather-related announcements. When storm emergencies occur during the school day, please check WBAL Radio/TV for the latest. Weather-related school closings, delays and early dismissals will also be posted on the announcement page of the school website and the school’s official Facebook page. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE OR RECTORY ABOUT SCHOOL CLOSINGS!
If Baltimore County Schools are previously scheduled to be closed on an inclement weather day, please check WBAL Radio/TV for a Saint Ursula School specific announcement, as well as the school website and Facebook page. An announcement will also be sent to all parents via email.
Extended Day Inclement Weather Policy
- If Saint Ursula School is closed due to inclement weather, Extended Day is closed.
- If Saint Ursula School is opening 1 hour late, Extended Day will open at 8:00 a.m.
- If Saint Ursula School is opening 2 hours late, Extended Day will open at 9:00 a.m.
- If Saint Ursula School closes early due to inclement weather, Extended Day closes at 4:00 p.m.
- If BCPS after school activities are cancelled, Extended Day closes at 4:00 pm.